Policies, Shipping & Processing
Most of our products are made to order so please allow maximum 7 business days for us to ship your purchase (not including pre-orders)
All products are shipped from Australia using Australia Post.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation Australia Post has suspended Economy shipping to all countries. Economy Services is the International shipping we generally use as it is the cheapest option for our customers.
For that reason we have had to increase our prices in order to cover Standard Shipping costs. In the event that shipping to a certain location is not able to be made with the Standard Shipping about you paid we will contact you and discuss this. A refund or delay in your shipping are both acceptable or if you are able you may pay the extra shipping if that is an option with AusPost & the current restrictions.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause but as we are sure you understand, this is completely out of our control.
Please see the Australia Post website for all restriction info.
Free Australian Shipping
Free Australian Shipping comes into affect only when you spend $100 or more in one purchase & are shipping to an Australian shipping address.
*This excludes sprayed edged books unless you are spending over $100 not including the price of the books being sprayed*
Returns, Refunds & Cancelations
1. We do not accept returns or refunds on any products due to change of mind or if you did not read the product description and the item wasn't what you thought it was.
We also do not accept returns or refunds if you do not like the scent of the candle you purchased. Scent is personal preference and is not a valid reason for a refund.
2. If an item is damaged when it arrives we will either resend the item/s or refund the amount for that item only (This decision is up to Dusk Angel Store & not the customer). WE WLL NOT REFUND THE SHIPPING COSTS. We must be contacted within 7 days of the buyer receiving the damaged item/s and we must receive photographic proof of damage.
3. We do not accept cancellations or changes on orders after 24 hours of placing the order.
4. If you have provided an incorrect shipping address and do not contact us via email (email@example.com) prior to the shipment of your order OR you move after the shipment of your order we are not responsible for your order not arriving and will not supply a replacement. If you have moved address it is up to you to redirect your mail from the previous address. There is nothing we can do once an order is shipped.
5. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
We are not responsible for any delays that may occur due to customs.
1. As a company we cannot guarantee how long a parcel will take to ship. Shipping times will vary depending on your location and also how busy the time of year is for the postal services.
Estimated shipping times:
Australia & New Zealand: 1 - 2 weeks
International: 3 - 5 weeks
Canada: 1 - 2 months
2. Please allow up to 3 weeks (21 business days) for Australia & New Zealand, 8 weeks (56 Business Days) for Canada and 6 weeks (42 Business Days) for other International parcels to arrive. If you have not received your order in this time frame please contact us on
3. All parcel shipped using Standard Shipping includes tracking. If the tracking says your parcel has been delivered then you will not receive a replacement/refund. It is not the fault of Dusk Angel Store if your parcel is marked as delivered but you do not have it. Please take that up with your local delivery company.
4. Dusk Angel Store has the right to choose whether we send a replacement or issue a refund. This choice will be dependant on stock available.
Sprayed Edged Books
1. If you chose to ship your own books to us or get books shipped directly to us from a supplier we are not responsible if those books arrived damaged or get lost in the mail.
2. If you chose to get Dusk Angel Store to purchase books on your behalf and they arrive damaged we will contact the store we ordered from directly and organise a replacement/refund. We will then discuss options with you based on that companies decision. If we have to purchase from a different supplier due to the original one refunding us because of damage we are not responsible for any additional costs that may be included. This is up to the person placing the custom order to cover.
3. If you order a custom stencilled sprayed edged book you will receive a mock up of the design prior to purchase. Once the purchase is made & we receive the books we will send you samples of the colours available based on what you were after next to the cover of the book. This is because colours can look different on screens and seeing them side by side will give you a better view. Once you have confirmed the design provided & the colours we are not responsible for any changes of mind or if you decide you don't like the design or colours after you receive the product. We will not issue a refund in this case.
4. If a mistake is made during a spraying please understand that we are not a publisher that is able to do this perfectly with a machine before the book is even bound. Mistakes can happen as we are human. If a mistake is made we will let you know before shipping the books to you. If we think it is warranted we will issue a partial to full refund based on the severity of the mistake.
5. Stencilled sprayed designs may have small white gaps between the two colours of the design. As above we are not a company that has a fancy machine to do this. We have to hand lay the stencils and sometimes they may not line up perfectly resulting in a small white gap between. In this event we will usually not relay the stencil and spray again as excess of certain paints can cause bleeding onto the pages and cause damage. If we are using a paint we know won't bleed then we may redo this but there may be slight difference in colour/glitter on that part of the design compared to the other.
6. No we will not give you our residential address to ship books to. You will receive our PO Box as this is the safest option for us. It is not our responsibility if you 'do not trust PO Boxes' We do not utilise our residential mailbox and some couriers/delivery drivers think it's an amazing idea to leave parcels on the front footpath outside the gate. Which is why our PO Box is a much safer option. It will go directly to the local post office & we will receive a slip in our PO Box to go and collect it direct from them.
List of Countries we ship to:
Antigua and Barbadua
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Bonaire, Sint Eustatius & Saba
British Indian Ocean Territory
Central African Republic
Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
Northern Mariana Islands
Papau New Guinea
Saint Kitts and Nevi
Saint Martin (French Part)
Saint Pierre Miquelon
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Sao Tome and Principe
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United Arab Emirates
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands (British)
Virgin Islands (US)
Walls and Futuna
We ship to everywhere we are able to through Australia Post/Shopify.
We are unable to ship to:
This is due to those countries not allowing postage from Australia.
We are unable to ship to:
Ascension & Tristan Da Cunha
This is due to Shopify not supporting shipping to these locations.
We also do not ship to Sudan & Syria due to only being able to use Express Shipping to ship to those countries. Due to the high cost of Express Shipping from Australia ($44 AUD to ship 1 Book Sleeve) we have decided to exclude Sudan & Syria from our shipping. We apologise for any inconvenience.